Weekly Announcements Here are the announcements from this Sunday's bulletin:
- Please help us keep the prayer chain current and correct, especially the military section. Updates are appreciated.
- Youth Group continues to meet Wednesdays at 7:00 PM in Fellowship Hall.
- Choir meets Wednesdays at 7:00 PM in the Choir Room.
- Food Pantry hours are Wednesdays from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Thank you to everyone for your generosity in giving to Noisy Offering, Love Dove, and year-end giving.
- Home Tie is Monday, January 28th.Please call or email the church office with the current address of your college students and military personnel. Please ask one of our Presbyterian Women how you can help.
- This would be a good time to act on those New Year’s resolutions to be more involved. Dr. Jim’s Class meets Sundays at 9:45 AM.
- There are Sundays when we need to get up and get the morning started early. All are asked to prayerfully consider our 8:30 AM service on those days. Pick your favorite hymns, and celebrate the Lord’s Supper each week. For those that find 8:30 AM too early, 11:00 AM might be a better fit. Please share this information with friends.
Homebound Outreach Our late worship service is always broadcast live on KFST 860 AM each Sunday morning beginning at 11:00 AM. We would also be honored to bring our homebound members the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper. Call the church office to make arrangements.
Cub Scouts Cub Scout Pack 154 is sponsored by the First Presbyterian Church. The Cub Scout program is for boys 7-10 years of age. Any boy wishing to join Cub Scouts can contact Denise Warren at (915) 637-2387 or Genevieve Melendez at (432) 290-5472 for further information.