Weekly Announcements Here are the announcements from this Sunday's bulletin:
- Elders of the month for February will be the Class of 2020. They will be in charge of opening and closing the church on Sundays.
- Youth Group continues to meet Wednesdays at 7:00 PM in Fellowship Hall.
- Choir meets Wednesdays at 7:00 PM in the Choir Room.
- New Food Pantry hours beginning in February will be the first and last Tuesdays of the month from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM. Food Pantry is in need of green beans, corn, and pinto beams.
- Thank you to everyone's generosity in giving to Noisy Offering, Love Dove and year-end giving!!
- Home Tie is Monday, January 27th, at 6:00 PM. Please call or email the church office with the current address of your college students and military personnel.
- This would be a good time to act on those New Year’s resolutions to be more involved. Dr. Jim’s Class meets Sundays at 9:45 AM.
- Dr. Jim and Angie thank everyone for your expressions of love and sympathy throughout the year. We are really blessed and profoundly thankful.
- Mark Your Calendars! Ash Wednesday is February 26th.
- Each one bring one, who do you know who is unchurched or looking for a church home? Bring them next Sunday!
Homebound Outreach Our late worship service is always broadcast live on KFST 860 AM each Sunday morning beginning at 11:00 AM. We would also be honored to bring our homebound members the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper. Call the church office to make arrangements.
Cub Scouts Cub Scout Pack 154 is sponsored by the First Presbyterian Church. The Cub Scout program is for boys 7-10 years of age. Any boy wishing to join Cub Scouts can contact Denise Warren at (915) 637-2387 or Genevieve Melendez at (432) 290-5472 for further information.