Weekly Announcements Here are the announcements from this Sunday's bulletin:
- Elders of the month are the Class of 2020. They will be in charge of opening and closing the church on Sunday’s.
- Robert needs plastic grocery bags.
- Please help us keep the prayer chain current and correct. Updates are appreciated.
- Important dates in August:
August 20 – School and Cherubs’ Day begin
August 21 – 3:16 program begins
August 22 – Middle/Senior High youth begins
September 5 - Back to School Picnic at Precinct #4 Park on the Imperial Highway at 6:30 PM
- School begins on Monday, August 20th! Don’t forget to sign up your kids for 3:16 (Kinder thru 3rd Grade). You can do so by clicking here or coming by the office.
- The Presbyterian Woman (PW) are looking for a Vice Moderator. Please see Natalie Kincaid (719-331-3713) or Susan Sawyer (432-290-2862) for further information.
- Mark your calendars for the PW kickoff salad supper to be held on Monday, September 10th at the home of Susan Sawyer (1024 Mallard Drive).
Fellowship begins at 6:00 PM and supper will be served at 6:30 PM.
Please bring your favorite salad to share. Call Susan if you have any questions.
Homebound Outreach Our late worship service is always broadcast live on KFST 860 AM each Sunday morning beginning at 11:00 AM. We would also be honored to bring our homebound members the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper. Call the church office to make arrangements.
Cub Scouts Cub Scout Pack 154 is sponsored by the First Presbyterian Church. The Cub Scout program is for boys 7-10 years of age. Any boy wishing to join Cub Scouts can contact Denise Warren at (915) 637-2387 or Genevieve Melendez at (432) 290-5472 for further information.