Please keep the food pantry in mind, prayer, and in action. We are in need of everything!!
Please help us keep the prayer chain current and correct. Updates are appreciated.
This past week 13 youth, 4 sponsors, and 1 child traveled to Kingsland where they spent a few nights at the Ivy’s lake house while also visiting Schlitterbahn Waterpark. Thank you to everyone who helped with gas. A special thank you to the Ivy’s, Jeremy, Michele, Sandy, and Dallas for giving their time to take the youth on this wonderful trip. Youth had an amazing time and made many wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. Next week youth will meet in the Theatre Room to relax and watch a movie!
The C.E. Building needs a few things done! Have extra time on your hands? Please prayerfully consider helping us with some of the tasks below.
· Replace a gate in the nursery playground
· Closet Door for the nursery
· Remove water fountain from nursery restroom
· A split half door for the music room
· Carbon monoxide monitors and smoke alarms
· Replace paper towel dispensers in restrooms